Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Third Times a Charm

So...it's been a few days and things have been unusally calm and uneventful for living in a house with two girls and no parents! What can I say the girls are awesome! There was a little mishap on Sunday...when I "suppossedly" left the little one at home for 5 hours by herself at night...but I beg to differ that there was severe miscommunication!!! She was at home by herself (not okay and not planned) but I had no idea! When I left to go to church she was at her friends house (where she had been all day) and I thought the grandma was going to watch her if she came home...no one told me plans changed...oh well...I think everything is undercontrol now! Well...sort of! If only I could write everything that has been going on with the grandma...but if you want to know you are going to have to ask me!! Anyway...I think the rest of the week should be pretty kick back...I am praying!

Oh and I have to brag just a little bit...about what an awesome nanny I am! At this very moment I am baking brownies for the girls!! And last night the oldest one got home super late from play rehersal and still had a ton of homework to do...and I offered to go to Starbucks for her! Who knew that Starbucks closed at 10:30 pm on a weeknight (during finals!!!)...hello! So back home I came and I made hot chocolate from scratch (well I didn't milk the cow or anything, but you know what I mean). So yeah...I think I am pretty good at being "mom"!

Alright...I think that's it! Pray for me...I haven't been sleeping...who knows why?? But it is hard to stay happy and peppy when you haven't slept in 2 days!

No comments: