Wednesday, December 27, 2006

All I Want for Christimas is...

So you will never ever ever guess what I got for Christmas!! It is something that I have wanted for as long as I can remember, but I never have gotten one (and no it's not a boyfriend...though that would have been a nice present Laura!!) I will give you a few clues...it's pink, you can buy it at Toys R Us, you have to plug it in for it to work, you can make really really cool stuff with it (although you don't have to have it to make cool stuff), it's totally a little kids item (hence the available at Toys R Us part!) and it's the most superest gift a girl could ever ask for!!! Do you know what it is yet??? I got an Easy Bake Oven!!!

I know, I know it sounds lame! But if you know me...you know it is the one thing I have always wanted! I would ask for it every Christmas and ever birthday and my parents would never buy it for me. My mom always said I could use the oven in the kitchen whenever I wanted, but it's just not the same. So Laura...THANK YOU!!! Thank you for getting me something that I will truly enjoy and seriously cherish for a really long time!!

So for all of you who still think it's lame...too bad!! I just won't come over to your house when you are sick and bake for you! (Unfortunately I don't think I can make my amazingly famous peanut butter chocolate chip cookies in the Easy Bake Oven...but heck I can make you a mini cake and that's pretty cool!!)

No comments: