Monday, December 1, 2008

Uggg!

I have hit the breaking point (well not quite yet...I haven't cried yet, but I am getting close!). I am so over grad school right now! Part of it is the fact that I am so close to being done that I can taste it, but at the same time I can see all the assignments and reading that have yet to be accomplished and it is all a little overwhelming.

At the moment I am taking a break from the hours of reading and writing that I are still on my agenda for the evening, which will be early morning by the time I am done. I promise I am not complaining...it is all just a little too much at the moment. Thoughts of what am I going to do when I graduate, will there even be jobs available with the economy the way it is, shoot I really should work on my resume, Thailand, did I already read this chapter, and maybe the assignment is due tomorrow instead of next week...are running through my head while I attempt to write about my leadership achievements and challenges...not a good combination!

It is at this moment that I remember why I never really wanted to go back to school, yet at the same time I remember how all of these late nights and stressed out days will not seem so bad in a year or two (or hopefully even after graduation!). Honestly, I feel like I just need to make it to Christmas and then I can breath...only 24 more days!! LOL!

Alright, no more whining...I am going back to the ultra boring book I am reading about restructuring organizations!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Boo school. Yeah you for getting through it! And I know you will. I love saying this: think of how much stronger you will be when you finish! :) I'll be praying for you!

Bri said...

Awww... I just got off the phone with you and didn't recognize the extent of your stress. Hang in there girl. You can do it!!! :)