Monday, March 31, 2008

The Amazing Basketball Season!!

Tonight was the last game for the intramural league I am playing in at APU...all I can say is that I am glad it is over! It was a lot of fun to get to play on a regular basis, but my team of old ladies (grad students) couldn’t keep up with girls who actually play on the school’s team...go figure!
Tonight we lost really, really, really badly...but I made a girl fall flat on her face (which is pretty cool!...but sort of mean!). In fact, the whole season we lost pretty bad...I think the closest we ever got to winning was being down by 8 points at the end of one game. We even lost a game to a team that only had 4 players...have I mentioned that we suck!!

We actually did win one game though...I probably just shouldn’t mention that it was by forfiet!
Well I bid farwell to intramural basketball at APU...unfortunately I won’t be able to play next year because I will have a class on Monday nights...oh well!

No comments: