Monday, January 28, 2008

Intramural Basketball & 1/2 Marathons

What was I thinking?!?!?!

The 1/2 marathon is this Sunday...only 5 more days! I really can't believe it. In the last few months, I have gone from running 6-8 miles a week to running 6-8 miles each time I go. I am really looking forward to this Sunday...running with some great friends and raising money for a great cause (Bangladesh!!).

Intramural Basketball is another story! Some classmates and I (all grad students) decided to be on a team together (all the other teams are made up of college students). We had our first game tonight...it was...alright considering we had never practiced, we only had 6 players, we had never met two of the girls on our team until game time, and the team we played had a coach! I bet you can guess the score!! But honestly...the ref was bad...the other team was fouling us like crazy! But all in all we had fun and hopefully we will get better as the weeks go on! I'll let you know if we win a game!!

No comments: